We have the best essential oils for sleep. This is one of my favorite natural remedies.
Why are they so effective?
They address root causes instead of being bandaids. It’s quite magical.
Anxiety + Depression
Oils like Lavender, Frankincense, Lemon, and Valor all in the Premium Starter Kit help us with anxiety, a common root cause of sleep issues.
Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Valor, Citrus Fresh help us with depression, as it’s another reason we find ourselves struggling to sleep.
If you’re thinking you’ll just run to the store and pick up some oils, here’s why that’s a super dangerous decision.
I don’t know about you, but if I’m stressed, my mind is racing.
That leads to my eyes wide open for hours.
So, I like to add oils to my Essential Rewards orders that can help with stress for many reasons, including sleep.
Some of my go-to essential oils for stress are Stress Away (Premium Kit), Tranquil, Release, and RutaVaLa.
Here’s a list of healthy ways to promote sleep through relieving stress:
Our kids have been so blessed with the best essential oils for sleep.
It’s become such a part of our routine, they know exactly where to grab what they need and how to apply it.
Here are some of our favorite sleep tips for children:
- A toxin-free home, good nutrition, and a routine bedtime are all key to good sleep.
- SleepyIze from the KidScents Line is great to do a light nighttime massage.
- A couple drops of Peace & Calming on a favorite stuffed animal they snuggle with at night, so they can breathe in the goodness as they unwind during storytime.
- A drop or two of Lavender and Stress Away in a warm bath before bed is a great way to start calming down before bedtime.
- Massaging your oil of choice like Tranquil on the soles of their feet will help them fall asleep as well.
- Dream Catcher Blend: Helps to open the mind, enhancing dreams. Helps children sleep more soundly.
How to Get This Goodness in Your Life!
To avoid the “Bandaid Effect” where we throw an oil on just to get us down one time, I highly suggest reading this.
When you’re ready to see your options, you can walk through everything, step-by-step here.
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll connect.
I have such fun meeting you all and helping you through this new lifestyle!