Handle Stress for Good
Learn how to handle stress for good with these super simple additions to your wellness routine.
Because of pesticides and/or synthetics used in every other oil company, I can only in good conscience recommend Young Living.
You can learn more here.
- Diffuse: Use your diffuser and choose from Lemon, Lavender, Stress Away or Peace & Calming from your Premium Starter Kit. Diffuse 2-3 drops. My favorites are Lavender and Stress away.
- Breathe Deep: Put a drop of Trauma Life or Release in your hand. Rub your hands together. Cup over your nose, and breathe deeply.
- Roller Bottle: Repurpose an old 15mL oil bottle or get multiple new rollers here. Add 20-30 drops of your favorite stress relieving oil. Then fill the rest with carrier oil like our V-6 oil. Roll on the bottoms of your feet or on the back of your neck.
- ImmuPro: has been specially formulated to provide exceptional immune system support. When it’s combined with a healthy lifestyle and adequate sleep to support the body’s needs (youngliving.com).
- SleepEssence: Combines lavender, vetiver, valerian, and Ruta graveolens essential oils with the melatonin (youngliving.com).
Sleep is hugely important to your overall health as well as how you handle emotional and situational stresses.
Try for sleep around the same time each night. Turn off your WiFi and set your phone to airplane mode to get a better night’s sleep.
Young Living has 7 different massage oils. I recommend the Relaxation Massage Oil or making a quick DIY with one of the stress-relieving blends mentioned above.
For a quick guide, dilute 1 drop essential oil to 4 drops carrier like the V-6 from Young Living.
I encourage you to dig into preventing stress rather than waiting until you’re overwhelmed to grab what you need.
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail, right?
Let’s be proactive to keep our minds sharp, emotions in balance, and stress levels low.