Being a mama in her birthday month, I thought I’d toss together a quick list of mom gifts. You can save share it depending on your needs.
Moms work hard.
Get her some fun gifts that will fit her lifestyle.
Because Coffee Makes the World Go Round
- No more cold coffee with mom gifts like this! And it’s stainless, so you can add a drop of Peppermint for energy and focus or Thieves to boost her immune system!
Tote all Day, Wine all Night
Fizz and Relax
The Mom that Runs Cold
4. We’re at home a lot right now, and in the winter being cozy is key. Try these Acorn slippers that are super warm yet durable and cute! Tuck some yummy tea inside with a cute mug to complete the gift!
Mom on the Go!
5. Moms do it all. Run the errands, clean the house, educate the kids, and play taxi. Gifting her a great pair of comfy shoes would be amazing! Add this Calm CBD Roller to help her hold it all together!
Massage Her Cares Away
6. Hours bent over kids, running here and there, and keeping the house together leaves Mom’s muscles in need of some care. Try this unbelievably thoughtful gift to knock out the soreness, and be sure to pair it with Relaxation Massage Oil.
The Culinary Mom
A Beautiful Mama
I would love it if someone got me these because they’re usually the last thing I’d buy in my busy list for the family!
The Cozy Homebody Mama
9. Okay…this is totally me. I’d love these gifts, so if you’re reading this and you’re my people…hint hint…wink wink. 🙂
First of all, fleece-lined leggings...whaaa? One in every color, please!
The Fit Mama
Last But Certainly Not Least
Moms are the gatekeepers of their home.
One gift that you can be 100% sure she’d love is a Young Living membership. With no minimum purchases, you can get her a kit to start her off right.
Let her know your friend Andrea will take great care of her and each month she orders, she’ll get a laminated recipe card to make life easier.