Easy, DIY Non-Toxic Baby Wipes
Easy, DIY non-toxic baby wipes make life easy.
Store-bought wipes are highly toxic to your baby’s developing body, and far too expensive.
What’s in the wipes you’re using on your babies?
I cannot believe what’s in some of these, and I’m so thankful I can pass this information to you!
Toxins in Our Baby Wipes
Click here for a discount on the safest oils and lifestyle products like baby wipes: Young Living Starter Kit.
What do we know about most grocery store wipes?
1.) Have known irritants in them for our babies’ skin, eyes, and lungs.
2.) Organ system toxicity risk.
3.) A cancer risk.
One-Click Safe Option:
Young Living’s Seedlings is my overall top pick.
These wipes smell amazing.
Seedlings wipes get the job done, and are always safe and toxin-free.
We don’t have to worry about them changing their formula in a way that would put our children in danger, and for that we can put our minds at ease.
To learn how to get 24% discount on these and other safe baby items from the Seedlings Line, click here.
My Favorite Wipes DIY Option
If you’d rather try a little DIY, here’s a quick and easy recipe for you to put together.
2 round Tupperware containers with lids
1 roll of paper towel cut in half
1 healthy squirt of Castile Soap
3 cups of purified water
- Cut paper towel roll in half with a sharp knife. We’ll push out the inner roll later.
- Place half rolls in containers (they will be too tall at first!).
- Fill measuring cup with water and add oil, castile soap, and essential oil.
- Pour mixture equally over each roll pouring around the center of the rolls and moving slowly out from there.
- Place lid on top of roll and press down until lid is secure.
- Turn upside down and wait 5 minutes for the liquid to absorb.
- Open containers and pull the cardboard out of the center.
- Pull 1 piece of paper towel out of the center to begin using! Keep container closed while not in use.
We are so thankful for this recipe.
It’s really nice to have on-the-go, too.
How to Get Seedlings and the Safest Essential Oils in Your Life
Essential oils are an amazing tool to create a toxin-free home.
Learn more about how to get the best deal (up to 49% off) on the world’s best essential oils (and the only ones I trust on our family) by clicking here.
Whatever you choose-DIY, safe in-store options, or a mixture of both, at least you can rest assured you’re giving your children something that won’t irritate their skin or damage their little bodies.