Young Living Essential Oils Premium Starter Kit
The Young Living essential oils premium starter kit is simple to implement in your life.
This kit has some seriously heavy hitters for a toxin-free lifestyle.
Desert Mist™ Diffuser Premium essential oils collection:
The Oils We Only Diffuser or Use Topically
• Frankincense, 5 ml: I love this for calming, scarring, immune boosting, and for youthful skin.
• Lavender, 5 ml: I use Lavender for everything! Cuts, scrapes, bruises, pink eye (amazing results in this house!), sleep, you name it!
• PanAway®, 5 ml: I love this for bones and muscles. My growing children’s pains in the night are gone in an instant. My kid’s orthodontic appointment made his jaw hurt? No problem. Mama has PanAway. Headache? We’ve got it under control. Soreness of any kind is no match in this house for PanAway!
• Peace & Calming®, 5 ml: We’ve used this while driving in intense traffic, for the 2’s and 3’s that hit us hard in this house, and for unwinding baths and easy sleep.
• Raven™, 5 ml: Coughs used to last forrreeevverrrr in this house. Not any more. We’ve got Raven! I also put this over my lungs before I hop on the treadmill to help me breathe better. My lungs are tough stuff when I wear Raven!
• Stress Away™, 5 ml: I mean…the name says it all. It’s a favorite to add to our bath and shower gel base, to the diffuser, or to just breathe in when I can’t for one more minute.
• Valor®, 5 ml: Valor is my morning go-to. It puts on my courage for the day and calms me. I also love this for when my spine is a little off. It’s called the chiropractor in a bottle for a reason, and I put it on my spine whenever I can’t get to my actual chiro.
The Oils We Ingest
• Lemon Vitality™, 5 ml: I put a drop of this in my water every single morning to help detox my body throughout the day. I use this to remove anything sticky, to boost laundry and our Thieves Household Cleaner (this should for sure be on your first Essential Rewards/Loyalty order!). Lemon is amazing for so many things, especially on our spine when we’re not feeling well.
• Peppermint Vitality™, 5 ml: My headache, fever, energizing, sinus, and hot cocoa go-to!
• Citrus Fresh™ Vitality, 5 ml: All things stinky in a house of boys…it’s my BFF. It is also amazing for kids’ emotions in the diffuser and rolled on, and I love it added to castile soap in the kitchen!
• DiGize™ Vitality™, 5 ml: If my stomach hurts for any reason, this works for me! I’ve even used this and Thieves (see below) to get rid of a super nasty stomach flu!
• Thieves® Vitality™, 5 ml: My family doesn’t go without this! We have used this to beat cold, flu, strep, and everything in between. We also will use it as an immune boost daily in the diffuser.
AromaGlide™ Roller Fitments, 2 ct.: These pop on top of any of your oils (5mL or 15mL) to create rollers. How do you know if you can use an oil without diluting it? Just read the directions! I put mine on Peace & Calming and White Angelica. Then I got a set of 8 in my Essential Rewards/Loyalty order so I could make a bunch of on-the-go rollers for my purse with old, used up oil bottles!
NingXia Red® 2 oz. samples: Highest on the ORAC scale, I love this for immune boost, cellular health, and brain function. I feel like a million bucks when I take NingXia Red on the regular.
2 ct. Thieves® Spray: I dilute this and use it in the dog’s ears instead of toxic mineral oil, spray it undiluted on grocery carts at the store instead of toxic wipes they provide, and dilute it for a throat spray that helps me fight any throat ickiness I’m facing.
1 oz. Thieves® Waterless Hand Sanitizer: I cannot tell you how great this works and how grateful I am to have a sanitizer that isn’t harmful to my hormones and my boys’ genital development like I’ve read about store sanitizers!
Other Helpful Tools
1 oz. Essential oil display tray
EO at a Glance brochure
Essential Edge News Essential Oils magazine
Weekly Support Texts with recipes and a direct line to ask questions to me any time.
Facebook private group where we educate and ask questions within our community.
Anyone who orders the month before gets a laminated recipe card and monthly newsletter with all the updates and happenings at Young Living with tips on toxin-free living.
Have more questions?
Tell me who you are and that you found my blog, so I know who’s texting and ask away at (937) 419-4783.
My name is Andrea Marshall if you’d like to find me on social media! 🙂